Our coverage pixies have done it again, laying the groundwork for us to switch on our Full Stack voice offering in Austria.
A top-ten EU economy, Austria becomes Voxbone’s 27th Full Stack-enabled country. But this is no Schroedinger’s Coverage… No it’s the real deal, whether you look or not. Read on to see what’s in the box!
Full Stack Voice
- The ability to make national calls on your Austrian phone numbers to any other number in the Austrian national numbering plan, including short codes and special numbers.
- A guarantee that these calls will be routed in-country, for the best call experience and lowest latency, not to mention local number CLI presentation, proven to deliver 3-4x higher answer rates among prospects and customers
- The ability to ensure full regulatory compliance without supplementary legacy landlines by accessing the relevant local emergency services on 112 straight from your Voxbone phone numbers
- The ability to port your existing Austrian phone numbers to Voxbone using our automated tools and APIs to standardize and automate the process. In this way, you can steer clear of disruptions to your business voice services as you migrate to the Voxbone network
In Austria, you’ll find that we offer the Royal Flush of business phone numbers, with the following options available for your business usage:
- Local phone numbers covering Vienna (1x), Graz (316x), Innsbruck (512x), Salzburg (662x) and Linz (732x)
- Toll-free phone numbers (720x)
- National phone numbers (800x)
- Mobile phone numbers supporting two-way SMS and voice (67x)
Check out our full coverage in Austria here
As with all our coverage, Voxbone services in Austria are 100% compliant with all local communications regulations and GDPR among other regulations. In this way, we can guarantee long-term reachability and stability of service in a way that non-compliant providers just can’t.
You might be surprised to learn that our analysis of the market suggests across the industry, providers typically lose as much as 30% of their coverage a year due to issues with compliance. Sure, they may resolve the issue and get it switched back on. But in the meantime, you’re left without service. With Voxbone, you don’t have these issues because your service will never be non-compliant.