August was a scorching month and not just in terms of the weather! Read on to learn about our latest coverage updates and portability news, as we gear up for another busy month ahead.
We’ve boosted our coverage in Brazil with the rollout of geographic phone numbers in six new cities. This brings our total coverage in the South American country to 163 cities, spanning more than half of the country’s total population.
- Aracaju, capital of the state of Sergipe
- Maceió, capital of the state of Alagoas
- Joao Pessoa, coastal city north of Recife
- Natal, capital of the state of Rio Grande do Norte
- Belem, capital of the state of Pará
- Manaus, capital of the vast state of Amazonas
- Chile local numbers: Porting is now available on geographic numbers in all 22 cities that we cover in Chile. So it’s easier than ever to establish a local presence across 60% of the population. Opportunities for adding cities not yet listed in our Chile coverage can be discussed with your account manager.
- Cheaper NZ porting: We’ve slashed the per number prices for porting New Zealand geographic numbers by 65% and removed them altogether for toll-free numbers!
- Greece local numbers: Port in your existing Greek local numbers from any area code within the country. We already stock on-demand numbers across 56 cities. Again, please reach out to your AM if you’re interested in opportunities for cities not yet listed.
- The addition of Tijuana, Mexicali and Ensenada bring our coverage in Mexico to 128 cities!
- Our Vietnamese mobile numbers got a whole lot better with the launch of two-way SMS to accompany voice.
- We launched geographic numbers in Portugal for the cities of Porto and Lisbon.