Enterprises everywhere in 2021 are prioritizing voice, video, and text communications in their digital transformations. At the center of this challenge is a critical need for a single worldwide cloud communications platform and network.
Last year, we decided to answer that critical need by joining with Bandwidth to create a single best-in-class comms solution.
Now we’re happy to say that the Voxbone brand is going to be fully integrated with Bandwidth to create a unified front for our best-in-class comms solution.
Who is Bandwidth?
If you didn’t know already, Bandwidth (NASDAQ: BAND), is a leading enterprise cloud communications company. Companies like Cisco, Google, Microsoft, RingCentral, and Zoom use Bandwidth’s APIs to easily embed voice, messaging, and emergency access into software and applications.
Bandwidth is also the first and only CPaaS provider offering a robust selection of communications APIs built around their own nationwide IP voice network–one of the largest in the US.
What happens when we merge?
It will be sad to see Voxbone go, but over the past 15 years, the Voxbone team has built a strong, inspiring business that looks and feels remarkably similar to Bandwidth. So it makes sense that you now get our joint offering from one brand and not two.
You’ll see less and less of our famous purple logo but it is being replaced by Bandwidth’s customer experience, much like the one you’ve come to know and love. Your product info, updates, and support will be from the same team, just from the Bandwidth site.
Largest Directly-Connected Network In The World
After merging our products, Bandwidth will offer one of the world’s largest all-IP voice networks, and its API platform will power tens of billions of voice minutes, text messages, and emergency calls annually.
Not only that, but Bandwidth’s network will reach more than 60 countries, representing over 90% of the global economy.
Together this combination will provide global enterprises with:
- A unified software platform and network for the rapid launch and hyper-scale of communications applications and experiences.
- Powerful APIs to enable voice and video calling, messaging, emergency calling, and authentication.
- Expanded SIP and Emergency Services integrations for BYOC with Zoom Phone, Microsoft Teams, Genesys, and more.
- Software-enabled migrations for faster, easier deployments, and customized call routing control.
- UCaaS and CCaaS partnerships that enable real-time number porting and instant rollback if needed.
- This is going to create a tremendous opportunity for us and for both Voxbone and Bandwidth customers.
If you’re one of our customers today, you’ll receive regular information from us on what to expect as we bring our two companies together.