Cut your carrier cord with national Outbound Calling
Make national calls from the cloud in 10 markets and counting, including US, UK, France, Germany and Australia!
What do our national calls look like?
Exactly the same as local calls made using traditional landlines. Local number presentation in CLI and access to entire national dialing plans, not to mention carrier-grade quality, latency and privacy thanks to our simplified in-country routing.
Plug your business directly into 92% of the world’s economy with our local phone numbers. The time has come to bin the PSTN and switch to a globe-spanning local SIP solution. As our CEO Itay says, Le SIP, c’est chic!
Your port in the comms storm
Our porting team is on a roll this month. We’re launching the ability to migrate the following DID number types over to Voxbone in June, all through our amazingly simple and refreshingly automated port request tool.
- US mobile numbers with free porting requests!
- Israeli mobile numbers
- Danish mobile numbers, we also have a new supplier in Denmark, which means an enhanced mobile service!
- Austrian geographic numbers
- Porting in France extended to cover our full range of area codes
We now terminate calls from third-party DIDs
We’re always listening to your feedback. You said you want us to terminate calls using Voxbone’s Outbound Calling services, whether or not the number making the call is on our network. Now, you can use Voxbone’s Outbound Calling services from any DID. There’s really no excuse not to try our national and international call termination features now!
In Case You Missed It
- Last month saw German toll-free numbers reopened for service. Read about how to get set up. Alternatively, if you just haven’t gotten around to it yet, order some or put in a porting request.
- The launch of Vietnamese mobile numbers represented our first foray into the country. We’re the only provider offering regulatory compliant DIDs equipped for two-way SMS and voice! Learn more here.
- We expanded our Austrian coverage with the launch of local phone numbers, to complement our existing national, mobile and toll-free offerings. See which major area codes are covered here.
Read May’s Voxbone newsletter if you’d like to catch up on more previous news!