Customer Charter

Voxbone, now part of Bandwidth, continuously works to exceed your expectations and our Customer Charter demonstrates our commitment to serving you better. Our service standards are measured and benchmarked against industry best practices.

Our services include voice origination in 60+ countries, porting, messaging, emergency services, international and national termination. We support these services with our industry-leading platform, APIs, Insights and regulatory compliance.

You can measure the performance of our services against the following commitments:

  • NOC: Our technical support can be accessed on a 24/7 basis via ticketing, where our target response time is 15 minutes.
  • Customer Success, Care, Fraud Prevention and Porting: Also accessible per ticketing, with a response time KPI of 1 working day.
  • Complaint Handling Time: Voxbone operates a 24/7 help desk supported by a team of dedicated, well-trained operators. Complaints are acknowledged with the issuance of a complaint ticket number. Based on the nature of the complaint, an indication of the timeframe within which we expect to resolve the complaint will be provided, where possible. Our Customers are updated throughout and have the possibility to escalate complaints as per their SLAs. The complaint ticket number is to be quoted for tracking the status of resolution of the complaint.
  • Service Provisioning Time: 97% of our orders are fulfilled in real-time and are instantly available in a customer’s account upon ordering. Of the remaining 3%, the vast majority is fulfilled within 48 hours immediately following the order and any back orders are communicated to the customer in question.
  • Service Restoration Time: For major outages (where more than 80% of service is affected), service will be restored within 4 hours in 90% of the cases. Minor service deviations will be addressed within 48 hours of complaint. In case of delays beyond the above timelines, Voxbone will provide regular updates on the status of the restoration.
  • Voxbone will also provide, upon request, Reasons for Outage (RFO) within 7 working days of resolution, including a detailed Root Cause Analysis (RCA) of the problem encountered.
transparent cloud communications

How to reach us

Do you still have any questions related to our Customer Charter? Get in touch with us today to learn more about our commitments to our customers.