International SIP Trunks for Cloud PBX Providers
Voxbone enables cloud PBX and SIP trunking providers to expand the reach of their services internationally. Thanks to Voxbone’s DID numbers, IP-based voice and unified communications (UC) services are accessible from local PSTN networks around the world.
Voxbone supplies SIP trunks for cloud PBX providers through a unique network that interconnects the local PSTN in more than 60 countries via a private global IP backbone.
- Voxbone has millions of local geographic phone numbers in stock that can be provisioned and configured in real-time via a web portal or an API (VoxAPI).
- With Voxbone, cloud communication providers can be sure to be compliant with local telecommunication regulations since Voxbone is a licensed service provider in all the countries it operates in.
- Global private VoIP backbone
- Millions of numbers in stock
- Regulatory compliance
- Access to all local emergency numbers
- Local number portability (LNP)
- Voxbone provides its customers with the possibility to dial local emergency numbers (for example, 112 or 911), a service that is mandatory from a regulatory perspective but which is not offered by providers of voice termination services.
- Voxbone supports local number portability in the majority of countries in which it operates, allowing cloud communication providers to migrate an existing ISDN-based enterprise telephony service to their cloud PBX or SIP trunking services.