Virtual Local Numbers from 60 Countries
Voxbone provides virtual local numbers to wholesale voice carriers, local operators, and multinational corporations. Voxbone’s geographic or toll-free virtual numbers give you accessibility across borders, even when your PBX or handset is located elsewhere.
Excellent voice quality, carrier grade network, and fully automated provisioning allow operators to focus on their core business and leave the regulatory and technical know-how to Voxbone.
Voxbone is the only provider of its kind with self-owned number ranges and licenses, local network infrastructure and a global private backbone dedicated to VoIP.
- Millions of virtual phone numbers in stock
- Configuration in real-time
- Full regulatory compliance
- Easy and straightforward integration
- Voxbone is a licensed service provider in the majority of countries it operates in and fully compliant with local telecommunication regulations.
- DID numbers are ready to be configured in real-time via a web-based service management portal, or via an API (VoxAPI).
- Voxbone offers easy and straightforward integration; we strictly adhere to VoIP standards (e.g. SIP trunk and T.38) and web service standards (e.g. SOAP and XML) for back-office integration.