We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
Voxbone is the best-kept secret in cloud communications, but we’re ready for our close up! That’s where you come in. We need an Account Executive to join our merry band of misfits in Austin, Texas.
You’ll work as part of a team spread across San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, London, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul and Hong Kong.
The primary role of the Account Executive is to prospect for new clients by networking, working closely with marketing, responding to inbound leads, advertising or other means of generating interest from potential clients. The goal of the Account Executive is to close net new logo clients.
Support will be provided by the business and it is essential that there is a close working relationship with other members of the sales team as well as the Global Head of Business Development. You will be fully accountable for the delivery of your targets and ensuring that you are able to develop a comprehensive and a structured closing plan is key.
The main duties of the Account Executive can be summarized as follows:
New Business Development
· Prospect for potential new clients and turn this into increased business.
· Prospect as appropriate within your market or geographic area to ensure a robust pipeline of opportunities.
· Meet potential clients by growing, maintaining, and leveraging your network.
· Identify potential clients, and the decision makers within the client organization.
· Research and build relationships with new clients.
· Plan approaches and pitches. Work with team to develop proposals that speak to the client’s needs, concerns, and objectives.
· Own pricing the solution/service.
· Handle objections by clarifying, emphasizing agreements and working through differences to a positive conclusion. Use a variety of styles to persuade or negotiate appropriately.
· Present an image that mirrors that of the client.
Business Development Planning
· Attend industry functions, such as association events and conferences, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends.
· Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
· Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
· Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company’s unique selling propositions and differentiators.
Management and Research
· Own your forecast and stay on top of your pipeline
· Ensure that data is accurately entered and managed within the company’s CRM system.
· Forecast sales targets and ensure they are met.
· Track and record activity on accounts and help to close deals to meet these targets.
· Work with marketing staff to ensure that prerequisites (like prequalification or getting on a vendor list) are fulfilled within a timely manner.
· Research and develop a thorough understanding of the company’s people and capabilities.
What skills do you need
· Impeccable presentation skills, the ability to establish rapport with decision-makers at all levels
· A BS degree or equivalent level through experience
· Up to 2 years of sales experience in a closing role with a preference for cloud communications/telco related roles
· A fascination with selling and the science of making the perfect pitch
· Native-level English and demonstrable communication skills, other languages a bonus
· Strong interest in technology, and in disrupting the communication space
· Ability to work harmoniously with others towards individual and team targets
· A data-driven approach to solving problems
· Determination to succeed, learning and recovering quickly from failure
· A global, multicultural outlook
· A contagiously positive attitude and a “can do” approach, going above and beyond to complete a given task
· Strong identification with Voxbone’s Strangely Simple Principles
Sound good? We’re offering…
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Key role in a fast-growing company
- A fun and extremely international environment
- Frequent company events and socials
- Free healthy snacks and drinks, organic coffee for the caffeine addicts!
- Health insurance
- Home internet reimbursement
- Work laptop and mobile phone including a monthly plan
- Travel encouragement and flexibility
- Parking allowance
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.