Agile Project Manager
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of carriers.
As a cloud communication leader and a standalone solution, we make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers, and colleagues, wherever they are.
We are currently looking for a highly motivated and experienced Agile Project Manager to join the leader in Cloud Communications and work in our Dublin office.
The Project Manager will be accountable for executing high priority customer initiatives in collaboration with the relevant departments and teams.
You will report to the Head of the PMO team and work as part of a young and vibrant team spread across San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul, Hong Kong and Dublin.
Close your eyes and imagine that...
You are a result-oriented, open-minded professional that will help Voxbone to better achieve its strategic goals.In that context, you support the delivery including:
- Coordinating the different delivery teams
- Monitoring time, budget, scope and quality
- Reporting to management
Our ideal candidate will have strong communication skills with a first experience in Project Management in an Agile IT environment. We are looking for a stress-resistant organizer and problem-solver, able to work autonomously and see the “bigger picture”. A person with the desire to work in the ever changing telecommunications space where he/she contributes in bringing Voxbone into the next level of its growth.
To bring the win you'll have…
- A Master Degree, preferably in the fields of economics, computer science or engineering
- 2-3 years of experience in project management
- Technical background in IT domain preferably in software development
- Organizational skills and be proactive
- A passion about technology, customer minded and Agile advocate
- Good communication skills and be able to motivate people.
- A strong sense of responsibility and be able to work autonomously.
- A team player attitude and be able to interact with a variety of teams spread across multiple countries and locations.
- Resistance to stress and be able to deal with uncertainty.
- Fluency (spoken and written) in English
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A fantastic working environment from our bright, modern and serviced office in We Work Dublin, Ireland, adjacent to the beautiful Stephens Green
- An opportunity to work with a diverse workforce from across 34 nationalities, in a vibrant, energetic and friendly - atmosphere
- Competitive salary and perks
- Meet-up and travel opportunities for knowledge exchange
- Healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
- Communication allowanceHealth insurance
- Pension scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Company devices and goodies
- Regular social events and (unforgettable) company events… we’re a fan of fun!
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.