Acquisition Campaign Manager
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
Voxbone’s Demand Generation team is looking for a digital campaign marketer focused on using data to develop strategy and tactics to drive campaign success and achieve new logo acquisition goals at scale.
You’re passionate about all things growth. You have quantitative and technical data
analysis skills and think strategically about learning and measurement frameworks, social marketing channels and content marketing. On the one hand - you’re a thoughtful thinker who loves to analyze results and deliver actionable business intelligence and insights. On the other – you are a creative problem solver and executor, who can apply the thinking into executions in a timely manner.
Let's Break it Down
● Drive acquisition campaign success through paid social and third party channels,
delivering the qualified leads for sales pipeline.
● Working closely with content and sales team, initiate and optimize digital campaigns
that contribute to demand generation as well as assisting sales outbound efforts.
● Working closely with the rest of the demand generation team to deliver the
acquisition goals and target through multi-channel campaigns.
● Develop and run large-scale paid social and display campaigns with ABM in mind.
● Deep understanding of customer stages and sales funnel to successfully enable
campaigns that target different funnel stage audiences. Increase overall business
demand as well as content engagement.
● Analytical and experience with inbound & outbound marketing campaign
performance metrics, can independently track, report, analyze all campaigns and
optimize based on results. Develop hypotheses and analyze findings to recommend
solutions that optimize growth channels, funnel conversion, and lower overall
acquisition costs while driving scale
● Conduct ongoing discussion with sales team to identify the target audience profile
and optimize campaign performance
● Respond quickly to changing online marketing trends to capitalize on new
● Initiate new and creative ideas on how to continue scaling and reach new audiences
To really bring the win, you need:
● At least 4+ years of experience in digital campaign marketing, including hands-on
experience on paid social, display and other content distribution platforms (LinkedIn,
facebook, twitter campaign manager, adroll/criteo etc.,)
● Have worked in inbound/content marketing in a B2B environment for over 3 years
● High proficiency with G-suite stack, especially with Google Analytics, familiar with SFDC, capable of executing end-to-end reports and track campaign ROIs independently.
● Bonus point for experience in Marketo, DemandBase or any other ABM platforms
● Demonstrable impact on business growth via those channels
● Excellent analytical, organisational, project management and time management skills
● Creative, Adaptable, growth hacker at heart – constantly looking for new ways to
generate more demand via various channels.
● Tech geek – loves technology, enjoys experimenting with new platforms and solutions
to maximize paid advertising efficiencies
● High levels of integrity, autonomy, and a team player
● Passionate about digital marketing, make-things-happen and a can-do attitude
● Razor-sharp attention to detail
● Ability to meet deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced, ever changing, dynamic
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
- Competitive salary and perks
- Frequent social events and company goodies
- Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.