Carrier Relations Manager
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
Voxbone is looking for a Carrier Relations Manager to join the Carrier Relations Department based in Singapore. The Carrier Relations Manager ensures the procurement and provision of high quality, timely and cost-effective Carrier relations and interconnects to meet Voxbone’s strategic and operational needs. He/she is responsible for managing the wholesale relations with other Carriers, interconnects and coverage extension with new countries, cities & products.
Let's break it down...
- Search for new potential Carriers for fixed/mobile voice and SMS in new countries or within existing countries
- Compile Carrier information and collaborate with internal teams in the assessment of technical, operational, legal, regulatory, financial & commercial environment
- Ensure that technical tests are performed to assess quality of potential suppliers
- Help the decision process by taking lead in the business case for new Carriers and services ·
- Ensure services are delivered in accordance with product management strategy
- Maintain services delivered in accordance along with company requirements
- Manage the business relationship with Carriers in the assigned countries and regions
- Hold overall responsibility for all aspects of the Carriers services and make recommendations to all departments within Voxbone on any aspect of a Carrier that affects day to day operational and business efficiency
- Manage contract negotiation with Carriers
- Hold responsibility for the successful delivery of new Carriers into the business
- Assess the requirements and ensure the implementation of telephone numbers, capacity, number portability, lawful intercept, directory and emergency services, SMS and mobile, in collaboration with operational and technical support teams for the managed countries/Carriers
- Ensure efficient continued operational maintenance though cross-departmental collaboration and provide internal training to carrier operations and support teams
- Be the internal reference for carrier cost construction, monitoring and control within budget and targets
- Act as escalation point for any request (technical, commercial, ordering, billing, etc.) made to Carriers
- Measure and report Carrier performance in respect of quality and costs to meet business productivity requirements
To bring the win you'll have…
- Master degree level or equivalent through experience
- Minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Carrier Relations, Procurement and Project Management
- Fluent in English (written and oral), any other language is a strong asset
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills
- Knowledge of Telecoms industry
- Entrepreneurial and autonomous
- Analytical and rigorous
- Team player
- Able to manage end to end processes
- Able to communicate effectively
- Identifies strongly with Voxbone’s culture and values: Success, Integrity and Inspiration
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A young, fun and international environment – 8 offices, 30 nationalities
- Competitive salary
- Frequent company events and socials
- Free healthy snacks and drinks, organic coffee for the caffeine addicts!
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.