Channel Marketing Manager
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
Voxbone's mission is to simplify business communications. As a cloud communications leader, we make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are.
Our marketing team is on the hunt for a highly motivated and detail-oriented Channel Marketing Manager with B2B and SaaS experience to work in our London or Dublin office.
We’re looking for a team player, and you'll be part of a young and vibrant team spread across San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, London, Dublin, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul and Hong Kong.
As a Channel Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for supporting the Channel Partner expansion strategy in different regions – DACH, South Europe and APAC.
Let's break it down...
- Working with the Partner Sales Manager to define, plan and execute the partner GTM activities with a focus on in-region partner recruitment, partner onboarding, & enablement/partner activation.
- Planning and executing the Global Channel Marketing plan for 2019 and long term.
- Planning and owning unique events that help create awareness of Voxbone’s Partner Program in the IT channel ecosystem, and with system integrators across the target regions.
- Maintaining and updating existing marketing collateral that helps partners understand Voxbone’s value proposition for their customers.
- Working cross-functionally within the marketing team to plan and execute campaigns that recruit partners across the targeted regions.
- Supporting onboarding and enablement of new partners through creating different handbooks, regular communications and product training.
- Developing and launching out-of-the-box campaigns online and offline (including OOH) to drive awareness about the channel program and help recruit more partners.
- Tracking the partner program KPIs and budget
To bring the win, here’s the profile we are looking for:
- BSc degree in Marketing, Business Studies or a similar field
- Passion for marketing with 2+ years’ experience in a channel marketing role.
- Experience developing and executing channel GTM plans for B2B companies.
- Experience with SaaS and indirect sales models.
- Understanding of the telecommunication industry is a plus.
- Proven experience in building partner relationships at both executive and operational levels.
- Experience directing or managing partner relationships that led to tangible results.
- Proven experience deploying and tracking online and offline partner campaigns.
- Outstanding written communication skills with the ability to translate complex ideas into simple, intuitive messages.
- The ability to collaborate and work cross-functionally with different teams. We’re looking for someone who’s proactive and - comfortable working under limited supervision.
- Strong Excel and analytical skills.
- Excellent time management, organization and project prioritisation skills.
- Spoken and written fluency in German, French or Spanish is a plus
- Ability to travel up to 40% of the time.
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
- Competitive salary and perks
- Frequent social events and company goodies
- Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.