Customer & Porting Officer
Job type: 3 months temporary assignment.
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
We’re looking for a Customer & Porting Officer to come and join our Carrier Operations Department based in Brussels, as we continue with exciting projects, facilitating communications worldwide.
The Customer & Porting Officer is the owner of the full number portability process of the assigned countries. He/she is responsible also for additional countries processes to back-up the rest of the team in case of need. We are looking for a temporary assignment as the company is currently implementing several projects. As soon as you can start is better.
Close your eyes and imagine…
- Input portability data into Voxbone back office systems.
- Collect and analyze data downloaded from Voxbone´s back office systems to ensure data is correct and respects number portability process requirements.
- On the basis of customers demand, submit porting request in the different countries relevant systems.
- Liaising with customers where required to get relevant information to update back office tools systems.
- Track and report all internal requests until verified that they have been completed successfully.
- Execute basic quality tests to verify the completion of customer requests using Voxbone tools (internal software and possible newly developed tools within the company).
- Report any failure or bug identified in the internal systems/processes or external partners systems/processes and follow it up until it has been correctly resolved.
- Participate in the testing of the failure reported ensuring the fix proposed is in line with the requests placed.
- Implement and oversee operational systems and communication used by our partners when possible.
- Ensure that relevant data are ready to be used for monthly reports.
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reports according to the guidelines given to the team.
To bring the win you'll have…
- Bachelor degree level or equivalent through experience.
- Availability as soon as possible is a strong asset.
- Minimum 1 years of professional experience.
- Customer care experience is a nice to have.
- Fluent in English (written and spoken) and French is a strong asset.
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills with a strong level in Excel.
- Be very rigorous and have accurate numeracy skills.
- Have an eye for details.
- Be pro-active & team player.
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A fantastic working environment, Avenue de Louise
- A place where you will be fully supported and encouraged to achieve great things and learn
- A chance to join a company with huge growth plans and constant change
- Frequent social events and activities
- Free healthy snacks and drinks (including fancy coffee)
- Public transport allowance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Pension plan
- Hospitalization insurance
- Company laptop, phone and mobile plan
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.