Full Stack Java Developer
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of carriers.
As one of the most exciting companies in the VoIP tech space, Voxbone is
growing fast… very fast! That’s where you come in as we are looking for a Full
Stack Java Developer to join our Java Dev hub in Iasi, Romania.
With two development centres in Brussels and Iasi , we’re busy
creating a technology platform and developing tools to revolutionise the
way companies use VoIP for business . We use a mixture of agile , kanban
and scrum methodologies and our technology stack consist of backend
services written in Java on top of MySQL and RabbitMQ and a number of
front-end applications written in AngularJS or JSF .
Fearless innovator yourself, we are looking for individuals who are able to
understand complex challenges and provide quality integrated solutions.
Let's Break it down
● Building robust, manageable and scalable back-ends in Java
● Analyze project requirements together with your teammates
● Develop new features and optimize existing ones from end-to-end
● Work closely with your team incorporating feedback from product
management and other stakeholders to create optimally integrated
● Rapidly fix bugs and problems and create automatic tests to avoid
those in the future
● Proactively look for ways to make Voxbone better
● Be an active participant in discussions about design and architecture
● Be passionate about technology, design and quality deliverables
● Be an advocate for best practices in software development (peer
programming, TDD, high code coverage, etc.)
To join our crew, you need:
● Powerful Java skills - you could do this stuff in your sleep
● Understanding of software engineering concepts such as: common
data structures and algorithms, design patterns, etc.
● A disciplined approach to testing and quality assurance, knowledge of
● Experience designing and implementing REST web services
● To be a team player, not afraid to communicate clearly on issues and
● To be competent with database concepts and SQL
It would be a bonus if you had experience with:
● Java 8, Hibernate and Spring 4
● Angular, AngularJS and/or JSF
● message and job queuing services (RabbitMQ)
Docker (user experience)
● Git version control & Cassandra
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A young, fun and international environment
- Competitive salary
- Frequent company events and socials
- Free healthy snacks and drinks, organic coffee for the caffeine addicts!
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.