Head of Sales Strategy & Operations
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
We are currently looking for a Head of Sales Strategy & Operations, who will support and co-lead our hunting & farming teams in target setting, data analysis and rolling out initiatives that adapt our sales strategy to our changing offering, expanding target audience and fast-evolving market environment to ensure continuous revenue growth and efficient use of our resources.
The Head of Sales Strategy & Operations role is a new role within Voxbone so positive attitude, determination and ability to thrive in non-structured environments are a must. The position is part of Voxbone’s Commercial team and will report directly into the CRO.
Roles and success factors.
The role covers 3 key areas of responsibility:
○ Campaign ideation and execution planning
· Development of a “Voxbone Way of Selling”
· Deep understanding of Voxbone’s use cases (which change over time) and a creative mind
· Finding compelling events and ways to detect them consistently
· Transforming findings into plans for the sales teams to follow easily and efficiently
· Continuous KPI analysis / customer performance tracking to create and lead campaigns for the acquisition of new customers and for retaining / upselling to existing customers through product extension and geographic expansion
○ Goal setting and team performance tracking
· Objective: achieve the business plan and long-term objectives set by the executive team
· CRM adoption, refinement and management
· Monthly pipeline reporting and dashboard design
· Monthly performance reviews including sales team efficiency at campaign execution
○ Long-term planning & development of strategic initiatives
· Work with senior management to define priorities for the commercial team, and design and lead the rollout of strategic initiatives
· Identification and planning of new revenue growth opportunities: creation of business case and once approved development of go-to-market plan including objectives, resources, milestones, timeline, etc
To bring the win you'll have…
● Done this before and would be excited to play an important role in Voxbone’s growth story
● 5+ years experience working in commercial roles and / or management consultancy
● Experience working in a fast-growth environment and making valuable contributions to achieve that growth
● Proven track record of leading commercial teams to achieve / exceed targets and implementing new sales methodologies and upskilling programs
● An analytical mind with a deep understanding of data, processes, and technology to drive sales improvement
● Experience in the tech-industry. Cloud platforms, B2B tech or SaaS specific experience a plus
● Experience with Salesforce CRM and other sales tools that drive automation, efficiency and visibility
Not needed but def a plus are …
● Experience with sales teams that sell multiple products to multiple markets and multiple audiences
● Experience in a fast-growing VC/PE-backed business
● Combined experience in strategy and direct sales experience
To succeed in this role you’ll need to…
● Be ambitious and motivated by the achievement of high targets
● Have excellent business judgement and interpersonal skills
● Be extremely determined to succeed, and be able to learn quickly and recover from failure
● Have a get-stuff-done attitude, be a contagious positive thinker and a natural ability to work independently
● Have superior organizational skills, prioritize ruthlessly
● Work with cross-functional teams, high integrity and great follow-through on tasks
● Be flexible, fearless and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
- Competitive salary and perks
- Frequent social events and company goodies
- Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.