HR & Office Assistant (Internship)
Voxbone is the best-kept secret in cloud communications, but we’re ready for our close up! That’s where you come in. We need an HR & Office Assistant to join our merry band of misfits in Brussels.
You’ll work as part of a young and vibrant team spread across San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, London, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul and Hong Kong.
Close your eyes and imagine that…
You will be the first impression of Voxbone to the outside world. Welcoming guests or new employees, organizing logistics for the company and act as administrative support to the Office & HR team.
Further, than this, you will be given the opportunity to work on specific projects that match your personal development and interest in HR matters. The area of application can be decided at a later stage with your mentor among recruitment, training organization, well being at work. Initiatives to increase our colleagues’ well-being are one of our priorities as well.
Our ideal candidate is a talented, bright, high-energy individual who pays close attention to details and thrives in an ever-changing environment.
Let’s break it down…
Office Assistant Support
- Archiving of legal documents & contracts
- Provide general administrative support (ingoing & outgoing post, food & goods reception, etc.…)
- Participate to the visitor’s experience: reception, parking, taxi
- Coordinate corporate events (team lunch, monthly breakfast and other company gathering)
Human Resources challenges
- HR support (administration, internal communication…)
- HR project to be defined (well-being activities, etc)
- Organization of the company yearly events (charity event, summer event, Christmas party…)
- What we expect you to be/have/bring with you:
- In your last year of Bachelor or in Master
- A scholarship agreement
- Prior office management or HR experience is an advantage
- Attention to details, focus on great results and people oriented
- Fluent in English – French or Dutch is an asset like any other European languages
- An energetic personality and a professional composure
- A self-motivated team player with the ability to prioritize and work independently
- Problem-solving skills
- Hands-on and enjoy exceeding expectations
- Internship can start from January 2020
Sounds good? This is an unpaid internship… but we are offering
- A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in the Avenue Louise in Brussels
- Frequent social events
- Free healthy snacks and drinks (including fancy coffee)
- Public transport allowance
- Daily lunch allowance
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.