Junior Account Manager
Voxbone's mission is to simplify business communications. We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
Voxbone is looking for a Junior Account Manager to join our merry band in the San Francisco office, taking our business development operations to the next level.
Voxbone bridges the far-flung, diverse and intricates worlds of software development and telecoms. Our services are the most reliable in the industry and can be used by developers of apps, e-commerce, and communications platforms to interact with their customers.
Our customers include the fastest growing, most exciting tech players out there – including giants and unicorns you know and use daily. We are privately-owned and our investors encourage us to run very fast.
If you can not only keep up but set the pace, if your positive thinking is contagious and you’re determined to succeed, if you’re a smart learner and can pick yourself up quickly when you’re knocked down, then Voxbone is the place for you.
You’ll work as part of a young and vibrant team spread across Austin, Los Angeles, London, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul, Hong Kong, and Dublin.
Close your eyes and imagine…
- Be the primary point of contact and build long-term relationships with customers
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key accounts, customer stakeholders and executive sponsors
- Present Voxbone’s services, and tools to new and existing customers to ensure customers are receiving maximum value from their investment.
- Promote customer adoption for all of our products
- Grow and maintain revenue consistently from opportunities to go above KPI set
- Learn and recognize triggers based on customer behavior
- Liaise between the customer and internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our products
- Demonstrate customer advocacy and develop ideas and initiatives within relevant departments to ensure customer loyalty at all times.
- Maintain an organized reporting within relevant CRM and Marketing & Sales web tools
- Monitor the statistics of existing and new accounts to spot growth, loss trends, cancellations, orders, invoicing, traffic,
To bring the win, here’s the profile we are looking for:
- A born seller
- Contagiously positive thinker with a can-do attitude
- Global, multicultural, cosmopolitan mindset
- Loves brainstorming and getting the best out of others
- Extremely determined to succeed, a self-motivated pacesetter
- A smart learner who recovers quickly from setbacks
- Ability to establish excellent rapport with all levels of decision makers
- BS degree or equivalent level acquired through experience
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in account management and/or sales
- Excited by the challenge of selling and the science of making the perfect pitch
- Fluent in English, other languages an asset
- Interested in other cultures, internet technologies, and the telecoms industry
- Demonstrable communication skills and ability to meet targets
- High level of skill in necessary business tools including MS Excel and Powerpoint
- Excellent presentation, organization and time management skills
- Strong identification with Voxbone’s Strangely Simple Principles
Sound good? We’re offering…
- Competitive salary and bonus package
- Key role in a fast-growing company
- A fun and extremely international environment
- Frequent company events and socials
- Free healthy snacks and drinks, organic coffee for the caffeine addicts!
- Health insurance
- Home internet reimbursement
- Work laptop and mobile phone including a monthly plan
- Travel encouragement and flexibility
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.