Junior Customer Support Engineer
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
Voxbone is the best-kept secret in cloud communications, but we're ready for our close up! That's where you come in. As we spread the word and bring more customers aboard, we need a Junior Customer Support Engineer to join our NOC (Network Operations Center) team in our brand new office in Singapore
The Junior Customer Support Engineer gives technical support to the customers. He/she also monitors Voxbone’s network and the VoIP carriers’ network.
You'll work as part of a young and vibrant bunch of people across San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, London, Brussels, Iasi, Dublin, Seoul and Hong Kong.
Close your eyes and imagine yourself...
Handling our Customer and prospect support via ticketing by
- Troubleshooting Customer issues and communicating progress in the ticket to the customers
- Helping the customers with the configuration of Voxbone services
- Solving issues or escalate them further to carriers or to 2nd Level VoIP & Network Support Engineer
- Ensuring high rate of customer satisfaction
The gloves are on, monitoring our network cardio by:
- Utilizing our various monitoring and alerting tools
- Managing issues, including troubleshooting issues and liaising with ticket processing
- Proactively informing customers of detected issue
Managing Projects & Documentation by
- Going through testing cycle of new technologies
- Enhancing the technical documentation
- Testing compliance of new carriers or partners before closing of agreement
To bring the win, you'll have/be...
- A Bachelor degree or equivalent by experience
- (ideally) Some previous technical support experience
- Knowledge of SIP and TCP/IP will help you on your daily job
- Basic understanding in Linux systems, Java applications or open-source VoIP applications and SS7 network much appreciated
- The capacity to provide professional feedback to customers in any circumstances
- The ability to think strategically and evaluate options in the short, medium and long term
- Excellent organization skills to manage several work streams simultaneously
- A customer service oriented approach
- Eager to learn and known for having an eye for details and stress-resistant
- Experience of working within an ITIL framework
- Self-motivation – your team can rely on you to get the job done
- Creative and able to work in highly critical situation
- Excellent written and oral skills in English, any other languages are an asset
- Willing and able to work on shifts (weekends & Bank Holidays)
- Strong identification with Voxbone's Strangely Simple Principles
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A young, fun and international environment – 8 offices, 30 nationalities
- Competitive salary
- Frequent company events and socials
- Free healthy snacks and drinks, organic coffee for the caffeine addicts!
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.