Legal & Regulatory Counsel
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
We are looking for a Legal & Regulatory Counsel with extensive experience of drafting, reviewing, negotiating on a wide range of contracts to join our team in Dublin. So if you are up to join us soon, please keep reading and get in touch with us!
The Legal & Regulatory Counsel is responsible to support the Company’s projects and provide legal and regulatory advice on current and upcoming services that the Company wishes to provide.
The role is diverse and challenging, as the Head of Legal & Regulatory Affairs will expect you to perform any duties and responsibilities, covering multiple legal and regulatory issues in telecommunications and specifically in the voice over IP market. You will be part of an internationally focused team spread across Brussels, London and the US which means you will gain wide experience across different geographical markets and a good insight into corporate and legal matters.
Regulatory advice and compliance
- Provide expert advice on specific and complex matters in regards to telecommunications, Voice over IP regulatory framework in countries of coverage and/or countries of interest; which may include drafting of legal and regulatory analyses and risk assessments.
- As the case may be, provide ongoing support to any internal team whenever there is an operational or regulatory change that may affect the business.
- Proactively monitor regulatory developments that may impact Voxbone business or coverage expansion plans and provide practical advice internally to impacted business units.
- Ensure implementation of any changes in order to maintain a compliant service.
- Develop and maintain relationships with national regulatory authorities and any other authorities that may regulate or oversee implementation of regulations in countries of coverage.
- Prepare the entry of Voxbone in a new country or launching a new service in a country of coverage, advice on regulatory decisions and obtain the appropriate licenses/ notifications.
- Provide legal support in any ad hoc projects or activities that have a legal/regulatory impact on the company.
- As the case may be, takes the lead as Project manager for regulatory project from A to Z and implement a compliance project.
- Oversee internal implementation of legal and regulatory requirements in regards to specific project(s).
- Develop short and long-term strategies to manage regulatory challenges in regards to a specific project.
Contractual review and support
- Drafting, negotiating and reviewing contractual agreement(s) relating to commercial matters, insurance, corporate and other business activities of Voxbone, including reviewing and negotiating on legal documentation to support business goals.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating third party suppliers agreements (number portability, interconnection agreement etc.).
- Draft or update standard terms and conditions, templates, and other types of agreements and legal documents.
- Provide support for customer contract negotiation, or any customer related matters, as the case may be.
- Follow-up on the activities of associations to which Voxbone is member and report on matters which may be key for Voxbone business
- Participate and contribute to public consultations conducted by authorities and which are relevant to Voxbone services, as well as reinforcing common positions and develop further lobbying activities
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A fantastic working environment, Avenue de Louise
- A place where you will be fully supported and encouraged to achieve great things and learn
- A chance to join a company with huge growth plans and constant change
- Frequent social events and activities
- Free healthy snacks and drinks (including fancy coffee)
- Public transport allowance
- Daily lunch allowance
- Pension plan
- Hospitalization insurance
- Company laptop, phone and mobile plan
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.