We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
Our Product Management team is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Product Manager to join the leader in Cloud Communications and work in our London, Dublin, Brussels, Austin or San Francisco office. The Product Manager has deep expertise in end user application design and strategy, and drives high priority customer initiatives in collaboration with the product and development teams.
You will report to the VP Product Management and work as part of a dynamic and vibrant team spread across San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul, Singapore, Hong Kong and Dublin.
Let's break it down...
This is a hybrid Product Management / Business Development role, where you are responsible for expanding the Voxbone Partnership Network. As Product Manager, you will:
- Lead product strategy, design, development, and distribution for the Voxbone Partnership ecosystem
- Develop, manage and communicate the product roadmap in conjunction with internal and external stakeholders.
- Communicate product vision and strategy, clearly articulating business value of new feature goals to the product team.
- Communicate functionality and release plans internally to the support, customer success, marketing, and sales teams and manage feedback
- Translate customer business needs into product strategy and technology requirements.
- Identify, manage and drive process improvements and product optimizations.
- Continuously monitor the competitive landscape and market trends to drive and enhance the product roadmap
- Run a lab where we integrate Voxbone with most popular cloud Comms platforms.
- Write and maintain integration cookbooks.
- Work with sales to identify main channels selling these platforms.
- Attend events connected to above platforms to promote the Voxbone Partnership Network.
- Support prospects with setting up integrations
Our ideal candidate will have experience in Product Management or Business Development roles and success driving application strategy, design and adoption. This is an exciting position with one of the world’s leading providers of Cloud Communications. We are looking for a dynamic individual with a passion for telecommunications and cloud solutions, and a desire to have great impact working in the telecommunications sector and potentially change the way the industry works, forever.
To bring the win, you'll have...
- A minimum of 3 years experience as a Product Manager or Business Development within the communications industry.
- Excited about finding solutions to real customer problems and collaborating with customer success and developers to create products that are consistent with our user experience expectations.
- Proven history of execution and delivery.
- Strategic thinker with a high level of business acumen.
- Confidence to dive in and learn new solutions and processes without a lot of assistance.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple parallel projects.
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record in “selling” changes internally and being a product evangelist.
- Ability to adapt to a fast-moving and changing environment as the team and our product grows
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
- Competitive salary and perks
- Frequent social events and company goodies
- Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.