Sales Development Representative
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of PSTN lines.
Voxbone is the best-kept secret in cloud communications, but we’re ready for our close up! That’s where you come in. We need a Sales Development Representative to join our merry band in London.
You’ll work as part of a young and vibrant team spread across San Francisco, Austin, Los Angeles, Dublin, Brussels, Iasi, Seoul and Hong Kong.
Starting the commercial process with prospects and executing outbound sales campaigns.
Turning prospects into qualified leads and signed accounts. This is your mission in life.
Signing smaller accounts and handing them to account managers, so you can get back to hunting.
Working with marketing and sales to develop business in new customer segments.
Let’s break it down…
- Developing your own pipeline for outbound outreach
- Responding to incoming queries across multiple channels, you’re a living, breathing ‘first impression’ of Voxbone.
- Identifying prospects needs and presenting an accurate high-level overview of our unique value proposition and evolving capabilities
- Qualifying prospects and nurturing them for future opportunities
- Generating quality leads for Business Development Account Executives to close
- Signing small-tier customers and assigning them to Account Managers to onboard
- Maintaining up-to-date reports using CRM/web tools and providing accurate forecasts
- Constantly striving to exceed individual, team and company goals
To bring the win, you’ll have…
- Impeccable presentation skills, the ability to establish rapport with decision makers at all levels
- A BS degree or equivalent level through experience
- Up to 2 years of sales experience
- A fascination with selling and the science of making the perfect pitch
- Native-level English and demonstrable communication skills, other languages a bonus
- Strong interest in technology, and in disrupting the communication space
- Ability to work harmoniously with others towards individual and team targets
- A data-driven approach to solving problems
- Determination to succeed, learning and recovering quickly from failure
- A global multicultural outlook
- A contagiously positive attitude and a “can do” approach, going above and beyond to complete a given task
- Strong identification with Voxbone’s Strangely Simple Principles
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A fantastic working environment from our bright and modern office in Spitalfields, London
- Competitive salary and perks
- Frequent social events and company goodies
- Free healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
- Health insurance
- Pension scheme
- Work laptop and mobile phone including monthly plan
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.