Test Automation Engineer
We make it strangely simple for businesses to talk to clients, customers and colleagues, wherever they are. This is global communication redefined, free from the tyranny of carriers.
Our Project Management Office is seeking a highly motivated and experienced Test Automation Engineer to join the leader in Cloud Communications and work in our Dublin office. You must be passionate about continuously improving the quality of our software, and will help the organisation by being part of an international cross-functional Agile team working closely together with both product and development resources.
You will report to the head of the PMO team and be part of a young and vibrant team of test specialists spread across Brussels, Iasi and Dublin.
Close your eyes and imagine that…
You are a result-oriented, open-minded professional with a minimum of 5 years experience as a Test Automation Engineer and with experience in automation that will help Voxbone to better achieve its strategic goals.
Let's break it down…
- Contributing to the conceptual improving of the existing test automation system.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining test cases based on specificationsExecuting a combination of automated and manual tests, and analyse and document their results.
- Collaborating closely with test automation engineers, testers, developers, product owners and experts of different disciplines and teams.
Our ideal candidate will have strong communication skills. We are looking for a hands-on, creative and persistent quality ambassador. A person with the desire to work in the ever-changing telecommunications space where he/she contributes to bringing Voxbone into the next level.
To bring the win, you must have ...
- Tooling: Postman, SOAPUI, Fiddler
- Protocols: SOAP & REST
- Behavior Driven Development
- Tooling: Cucumber or SpecFlow
- Tooling: Jmeter
To bring the win, here's the profile we are looking for...
- ISTQB certification as Test Automation Engineer or equal by experience
- OO knowledge
- Design Patterns familiarity (anti-patterns)
- Event-driven architectures (events, queues etc.)
- Databases (SQL & No-SQL)
- We hope for at least 5 years experience as Test Engineer in an Agile environment
- A certification in the role of test automation engineer or equal through experience
- Experience working with programming or scripting languages in the context of testing automation against REST API’s
- Experience combining both automated and manual testing
- A proactive attitude
- Strong communication skills
- An analytical mind
- Team spirit
Sound good? We’re offering…
- A fantastic working environment from our bright, modern and serviced office in We Work Dublin, Ireland, adjacent to the beautiful Stephens Green
- An opportunity to work with a diverse workforce from across 34 nationalities, in a vibrant, energetic and friendly - atmosphere
- Competitive salary and perks
- Meet-up and travel opportunities for knowledge exchange
- Healthy snacks and drinks including fancy coffee for caffeine addicts
- Communication allowanceHealth insurance
- Pension scheme
- Bike to work scheme
- Company devices and goodies
- Regular social events and (unforgettable) company events… we’re a fan of fun!
Because We care...
Voxbone is an equal opportunity employer, and we’re proud of our ongoing efforts to bolster diversity & inclusion in our workplace and wherever our employees are based. Any individuals seeking employment at Voxbone are considered without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, marital status, medical condition, ancestry, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law.
Subscribe for more
Sign up for the latest news, updates and insights from Voxbone.