Enterprises should look to the cloud
Cloud SaaS is a hot topic within the business communications industry, but the reality is that in-house managed solutions are still the norm. Less than 10% of the overall business communications market is currently fulfilled as a service from the cloud, according to market trackers including Synergy Research. There’s still a long way to go.
Whether an on-premises, private cloud, public cloud, or even managed PBX deployment, the services provided by cloud communications solutions are increasingly required in both cloud and in-house deployments.
In this eBook we take a look at:
- Gartner’s Magic Quadrants (MQs)
- Applying the MQ criteria to enterprise deployment
- Delivering Ability to Execute for enterprise
- Benefits to enterprise in relation to each of the Magic Quadrants
- Delivering enterprise success through business communications