Make meaningful interconnections
There are plenty of ways to interconnect with our services. It all depends on what provides the best fit for your business communication needs.
What is interconnection?
It’s how we link your systems to landline and mobile carrier networks in the 60+ countries where we operate. We’ve maximized the availability of our services by establishing redundant interconnections with 10+ tier 1 ISP and network providers.
We own number ranges and operate PSTN gateways and SS7 switches in most countries where we operate – directly interconnecting with incumbent telecoms operators and alternative operators.
In countries where we don’t own a media gateway, we partner one or more fully-licensed tier 1 operators for maximum service quality.
Weapon of choice
Our customers have the choice of four methods for interconnection:
- A dedicated remote interconnection to one of our private SuperPoPs
- A physical local interconnection to one of our private SuperPoPs if operating in the same datacenter
- A secure interconnection over the public internet with VPN encryption
- An interconnection over the public internet
IP address ranges
We use SIP to forward calls to IP addresses or SIP URIs. To successfully receive calls to your gateway with full redundancy, configure the SIP and RTP ranges below. In the event of an outage, we may reroute traffic from another PoP, which is why it is important that incoming traffic is allowed from all PoPs.
- Country IP Addresses
- Belgium 22.214.171.124
- LA, USA 126.96.36.199
- NYC, USA 188.8.131.52
- Germany 184.108.40.206
- Hong Kong 220.127.116.11
- Sydney, Australia (media only) 18.104.22.168
- Country RTP Ranges
- Belgium 22.214.171.124/24
- LA, USA 126.96.36.199/24
- NYC, USA 188.8.131.52/24
- Germany 184.108.40.206/24
- Hong Kong 220.127.116.11/24
- Australia (media only) 18.104.22.168/26
One contract, flat fees
No need to mess around with multiple contracts or fluctuating fees. We made things simple with one global contract and flat pricing that doesn’t skyrocket as you grow.