SuperPoPs that never stop
These fully geo-redundant clusters are the guts of our network. They're the reason you enjoy such awesome call quality and rock-bottom latency.
Coverage across four continents
Six central points-of-presence (SuperPoPs) situated across four continents and housing are core infrastructure – including clustered media relays, session border controllers, switches, databases, routers and firewalls. All the equipment we need to get voices from A to B. See our full list of coverage.
Geo-redundancy & failover mechanisms
Each SuperPoP is interconnected with three others, while all of our core network components are also backed up in another site, with failover capability via the public internet. As a result, we’re the only operator of our kind to own a global VoIP backbone with full geo-redundancy at the network and application level.
Higher quality, lower latency
By directly interconnecting with one or more of our private SuperPoPs, you benefit from higher quality voice, better security and lower latency than public VoIP. Read more about our various interconnections.
- SuperPoP Datacenter More Info
- NYC, USA Digital Realty http://www.digitalrealty.com
- LA, USA CoreSite http://www.coresite.com
- Brussels, Belgium InterXion http://www.interxion.com
- Frankfurt, Germany Equinix http://www.equinix.com
- Hong Kong HKColo http://www.hkcolo.com
- Sydney, Australia (media only) NextDC https://www.nextdc.com
One contract, flat fees
No need to mess around with multiple contracts or fluctuating fees. We made things simple with one global contract and flat pricing that doesn’t skyrocket as you grow.